***UNDER CONSTRUCTION***UNDER CONSTRUCTION***UNDER CONSTRUCTION***UNDER CONSTRUCTION***UNDER CONSTRUCTION***

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

home alone on Christmas

On my own
pretending he’s beside me.
All alone
I walk with him, till morning…

There is something strangely satisfying about how perfectly this song captures my reality of the jolliest time of the year. 
I will be alone on Christmas, yet I don’t feel the bitterness I expected and prepared for.
The question is, whether I’ll feel LONELY while being ALONE.

It’s lonely when you're among people, too," said the snake to the Little Prince, right? 

Honestly, I’m quite curious to see how will solitude affect me at this time of a year. I’m already going slightly mad. I knew it would happen. Sooner or later.

Whatever the outcome, I have only one wish to make: May this experience serve me as a source of inspiration and push me further towards my destiny. 



Merry Christmas.




btw. the ONE I want beside me is my dog

No comments:

Post a Comment